- Ph.D. Kyoto University (Radiation Biology)
- Kyoto University graduate school of science (Zoology)
- Shizuoka University (Biology)
- Radiation Effects Research Foundation
Chief, Department of Molecular Biosciences
Associate Chief, Department of Molecular Biosciences
Associate Chief, Department of Genetics
Lab Chief of Cytogenetics
- Kobe University
Lecturer, School of Medicine (Radiation Biophysics and Genetics)
- Meiji Cell Technology Center
Lab Chief of Cell Regulation
- Baylor College of Medicine
Research Associate, Department of Molecular Virology and Epidemiology
- Noda A., Kato K, Tamura C, Biesecker L.G., Imaizumi M, Inoue Y, Henderson G,E., Wilfond B, Muto K, Naito M, and Kayukawa J. Ethical, legal, and social implications of human genome studies in radiation research: A workshop report for studies on atomic bomb survivors at Radiation Effects Research Foundation. J. Radiat Res. 2021; 62(4): 656-661. https://doi.org/10.1093/jrr/rrab043
- Noda A.. Radiation-induced unrepairable DSBs: Their role in the late effects of radiation and possible applications to biodosimetry. J. Radiat Res. 2018; 59:S2: 114-120. https://doi.org/10.1093/jrr/rrx074
- Noda A., Mishima S, Hirai Y, Hamasaki K, Landes R.D, Mitani H, Haga K, Kiyono T, Nakamura N, Kodama Y. Progerin, the protein responsible for the Hutchinson-Gilford Progeria Syndrome, increases the unrepaired DNA damages following exposure to ionizing radiation. Genes and Environment. 2015; 37:13. https://doi: 10.1186/s41021-015-0018-4.
- Noda, A., Suemori H., Hirai, Y., Hamasaki, K., Kodama, Y., Mitani, H., Landes, R.D., Nakamura, N. Creation of mice bearing a partial duplication of HPRT gene marked with a GFP gene and detection of revertant cells in situ as GFP-positive somatic cells. PlosOne. 2015; 0136041. DOI:10(8):e0136041.doi:10.1371/journal.pone.
- Nakamura, N., Suyama, A., Noda, A., Kodama, Y. Radiation effects on human heredity. Annual Review of Genetics. 2013; 47:33-50.
- Noda A., Oomine,H., Hirai,Y, Mitani, H., Nakamura,N., and Kodama Y. Unrepairable DNA double strand breaks generated by ionising radiation determine the cell fate in normal human cells. J. Cell Sci. 2012; 125:5280-5287. doi: 10.1242/jcs.101006.
- Noda, A., Hirai, Y., Kodama, Y., Kretzschmar, W. W., Hamasaki, K., Kusunoki, Y., Mitani, H., Cullings, H. M., and Nakamura, N. Easy detection of GFP-positive mutants following forward mutations at specific gene locus in cultured human cells. Mutation Res. 2011; 721:101-107.
- Noda, A., Kodama, Y., Cullings H.M., Nakamura, N. Radiation-induced genomic instability in tandem repeat sequences is not predictive of unique sequence instability. Radiation Research. 2007; 167:526-534.
- Noda, A., Toma-Aiba, Y., and Fujiwara, Y. A unique, short sequence determines p53 gene basal and UV-inducible expression in normal human cells. Oncogene. 2000; 19: 21-31.
- Noda,A., Ning,Y., Venable,S.F., Pereira-Smith, O-M., and Smith, J.R. Cloning of senescent cell-derived inhibitors of DNA synthesis using an expression screen. Exp. Cell Res. 1994; 211: 90-98.