- M.P.H. (Biostatistics, MPH-equivalent certification by Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare, Japan) National Institute of Public Health, Wako, Saitama, Japan
- Ph.D. (Medicine) Graduate School of Medicine, Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan
- M.D. Faculty of Medicine, Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan
- Radiation Effects Research Foundation, Department of Clinical Studies, Nagasaki
Chief, Division of Radiology
Associate Senior Scientist
- Professional and Fellowship
Department of Neurology, Yokohama Brain and Spine Center, Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan
Department of Neurology, Hiratsuka City Hospital, Hiratsuka, Kanagawa, Japan
Department of Health Care Safety and Department of Health Care Policies, Yokohama Public Health Center, Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan
Department of Neurology, Yokohama Stroke and Brain Center, Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan
Department of Neurology, Hikone Municipal Hospital, Hikone, Shiga, Japan
Clinical Fellow in Neurology, Sumitomo Hospital, Osaka, Japan
Resident in Neurology, Hamamatsu Rosai Hospital, Hamamatsu, Shizuoka, Japan
Resident in Neurology, Kyoto University Hospital, Kyoto, Japan
- Nakamizo T, Cologne J, Cordova K, Yamada M, Takahashi T, Misumi M, Fujiwara S, Matsumoto M, Kihara Y, Hida A, Ohishi W. Radiation effects on atherosclerosis in atomic bomb survivors: a cross-sectional study using structural equation modeling. Eur J Epidemiol. 2021;36:401-414.
- Nakamizo T, Kanda T, Kudo Y, Sugawara E, Hashimoto E, Okazaki A, Usuda M, Nagai T, Hara H, Johkura K. Effects of uncomfortable care and histamine H2-antagonists on delirium in acute stroke: A propensity score analysis. J Neurol Sci. 2021;420:117251.
- Nakamizo T, Kanda T, Kudo Y, Sugawara E, Hashimoto E, Okazaki A, Usuda M, Nagai T, Hara H, Johkura K. Development of a clinical score, PANDA, to predict delirium in stroke care unit. J Neurol Sci. 2020;415:116956.
- Nakamizo T, Yamamoto M, Johkura K. Changes in stroke risk by freedom-from-stroke time in simulated populations with atrial fibrillation: Freedom-from-event effect when event itself is a risk factor. PloS one 2018;13:e0194307.
- Arai N, Nakamizo T, Ihara H, Koide T, Nakamura A, Tabuse M, Miyazaki H. Histamine H2-Blocker and Proton Pump Inhibitor Use and the Risk of Pneumonia in Acute Stroke: A Retrospective Analysis on Susceptible Patients. PLoS One. 2017;12(1): e0169300.
- Nakamizo T, Yamamoto M. Stroke-free duration and stroke risk in patients with atrial fibrillation: simulation using a Bayesian inference. Asian Biomedicine 2009;3(4); 445-50.