- Ph.D, Medical Science, Hiroshima University, Hiroshima, Japan
- M.S. Pharmacy, Tokushima University, Tokushima, Japan
- B.S Pharmacy, Tokushima University, Tokushima, Japan
- Radiation Effect Research Foundation
Research Scientist, Cytogenetics Laboratory, Department of Molecular Biosciences
Research Scientist, Cytogenetics Laboratory, Department of Genetics
- Hamasaki K and Nakamura N. Effect of radiation exposures on fetal hematopoietic cells. Current Stem Cell Reports. 2019; 5(2): 92-99.
- Hamasaki K, Landes RD, Noda A, Nakamura N, Kodama Y. Irradiation at different fetal stages results in different translocation frequencies in adult mouse thyroid cells. Radiat Res. 2016; 186(4): 360-366.
- Nakano M, Nishimura M, Hamasaki K, Mishima S, Yoshida M, Nakata A, Shimada Y, Noda A, Nakamura N, Kodama Y. Fetal irradiation of rats induces persistent translocations in mammary epithelial cells similar to the level after adult irradiation, but not in hematolymphoid cells. Radiat Res. 2014; 181(2): 172-176.
- Hamasaki K, Kusunoki Y. Nakashima E. Takahashi N Nakachi K. Nakamura N. Kodama Y. Clonally expanded T lymphocytes from atomic bomb survivors in vitro show no evidence of cytogenetic instability. Radiat Res. 2009; 172(2): 234-243.