- Doctor of Philosophy, Biostatistics, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, USA.
- Master of Science, Biostatistics, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, USA.
- Bachelor of Arts, Mathematics, University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, USA.
- Radiation Effects Research Foundation, Department of Statistics
- 2019-Senior Scientist, and Chief, Department of Statistics
- 1988-1992Research Scientist, Department of Statistics
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, USA
Professor Emeritus of Research Preventive Medicine, Keck School of Medicine of USC
Professor of Research of Preventive Medicine and Pediatrics (CHLA), Keck School of Medicine of USC
Associate Professor of Research of Preventive Medicine, Keck School of Medicine of USC
Assistant Professor of Research of Preventive Medicine, USC School of Medicine of USC
Director Biostatistics/Bioinformatics, Department of Hematology/Oncology/BMT, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
Group Statistician, Children’s Oncology Group
Biostatistician, Children’s Cancer Group/Children’s Oncology Group
Biostatistician, Children’s Cancer Study Group
- The EMMES Corporation, Potomac, Maryland, USA
- 1992-1994Statistician, Co-PI Aids Vaccine Evaluation Group
- Ji, L., L.M. McShane, M. Krailo, and R. Sposto. Bias in retrospective analyses of biomarker effect using data from an outcome-adaptive randomized trial. Clin Trials. 2019; 16(6): 599-609.
- Ji, L., J.P. Lewinger, M. Krailo, S. Groshen, D.V. Conti, S. Asgharzadeh, and R. Sposto. Improvements to the Escalation with Overdose Control design and a comparison with the restricted Continual Reassessment Method. Pharm Stat. 2019; 18(6): 659-670.
- Maruffi, M., R. Sposto, M.J. Oberley, L. Kysh, and E. Orgel. Therapy for children and adults with mixed phenotype acute leukemia: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Leukemia. 2018; 32(7): 1515-1528.
- Sposto, R., T.H.M. Keegan, C. Vigen, M.L. Kwan, L. Bernstein, E.M. John, I. Cheng, J. Yang, J. Koo, A.W. Kurian, B.J. Caan, Y.N. Lu, K.R. Monroe, S. Shariff-Marco, S.L. Gomez, and A.H. Wu. The Effect of Patient and Contextual Characteristics on Racial/Ethnic Disparity in Breast Cancer Mortality. Cancer Epidemiology Biomarkers & Prevention. 2016; 25(7): 1064-1072.
- Sposto, R. and P.S. Gaynon. An adjustment for patient heterogeneity in the design of two-stage phase II trials. Statistics in Medicine. 2009; 28(20): 2566 – 2579.
- Sposto, R., W.B. London, and T.A. Alonzo. Criteria for optimizing prognostic risk groups in pediatric cancer: analysis of data from the Children’s Oncology Group. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2007; 25(15): 2070-77.
- Sposto, R. Cure model analysis in cancer: An application to data from the Children’s Cancer Group. Statistics in Medicine. 2002; 21: 293-312.
- Sposto, R. and D.O. Stram. A strategic view of randomized trial design in low-incidence paediatric cancer. Statistics in Medicine. 1999; 18(10): 1183-97.
- Sposto, R., D.L. Preston, Y. Shimizu, and K. Mabuchi. The effect of diagnostic misclassification on non-cancer and cancer mortality dose response in A-bomb survivors. Biometrics. 1992; 48(2): 605-17.
- Sposto, R., D.O. Stram, and A.A. Awa. An estimate of the magnitude of random errors in the DS86 dosimetry from data on chromosome aberrations and severe epilation. Radiation Research. 1991; 128(2): 157-69.